Thursday, January 26, 2006

Return of the Loner

Bruce Wayne
I feel like I don't know what I'm doing anymore, now that school has ended. It seems like I'm making no headway whatsoever with the job market. It's rather frustrating but I need to keep on going at it. Dr. Endicott and Angie have been taking their time with putting together that letter of recommendation. Maybe it'll help, or maybe it's a false hope. I really should check up on the status of that letter today. I also need to try and get a plane ticket home sometime today too. So many things I need to do, but all I feel is lethargic and defeated, so alone. I've handled being a loner once, it shouldn't be too hard to do again.
♪...NOW THE WORLD IS GONE, I'M JUST ONE
OH GOD, HELP ME...♪
Song of the Moment: "One" by Metallica

No comments: