Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Coldplay Bashing

ColdplayFew things in this world warm my soul more than hearing people bash Coldplay in creative ways. I remember nearly falling out of my seat after the jab thrown in The 40-Year Old Virgin. This new one comes to me courtesy of my favorite British writer, Warren Ellis. One thing that might be helpful is the fact that the main singer has a fondness for knit hats.
This year, the US got The Go!Team, whom I've been listening to since the Junior Kickstart EP. Which makes up for exporting Coldplay, I guess, for which we should have been prosecuted under international war crimes law. But, you know, you keep fucking with us at airports and we'll keep sending you educationally subnormal ponces with socks for hats.
Song of the Moment: “Clocks” by Coldplay

2 comments:

Jack and Coke said...

You know how I know your gay, you have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says I love balls in my face

Dave/Scott said...

"You know how I know you're gay? Your dick tastes like shit!"