Saturday, April 29, 2006

Quick to Point the Finger

Spider-Man SMASH!!!I came back to my room yesterday looking for Angels and Demons, a book I borrowed from my roommate, Jack, only to not see it in its normal spot on my window shelf. As part of my brain was trying to guess where it was (under a pile of comics on my bed), another part of my brain immediately began to try and figure out why Jack would’ve taken the book back and began running various retaliation scenarios. Luckily I found the book and didn’t end up doing something stupid. Yes, this is a normally how my brain functions, so beware. Yes, I know this is a problem. Just be happy that I don't always act on impulse.
♪…POINT THE FINGER, SLOW TO UNDERSTAND
ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE GO HAND IN HAND…♪
Song of the Moment: “Holier Than Thou” by Metallica