Saturday, April 15, 2006

Reboot Pending and other Gibbering

StormI read Mark Millar’s Chosen miniseries for Dark Horse the other day. That ending was somewhat disturbing. It’s not the last page that got me; it’s what was explained as what happened. The man’s a master of shock.

Beware Asian buffets that have more than one adjective, especially those with “SUPER GRAND” in all caps. I must’ve gained two inches worth of waistline on Thursday.

Katie Meagher in a bikini... **glazes over for a few moments before shaking head** Stay focused, David.

Michael Turner, an artist that got big due to his work on Top Cow’s Witchblade, has been doing some cool covers for the big two in the last couple years. The picture posted here is his depiction of the character Storm, most likely for that upcoming wedding and all. No, she's not naked, but close enough.

I was rowing earlier tonight on the GT gym’s track, which overlooks the basketball courts. There was some girls’ basketball tourney going on, so a lot of the families were on the track watching. A lot of the little kids were running around and some joined me on the rowing machines next to me. They had problems with it, but it was still fun to watch.

I’ll be beginning training soon.
♪WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE
CAN’T YOU SEE WHAT THIS PAIN HAS FUCKING DONE TO ME
I’M ALIVE AND STILL KICKING
WHAT YOU SEE I CAN’T SEE…
AND MAYBE YOU’LL THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK…♪
Song of the Moment: “Awake” by Godsmack
Jakita Wagner kicking... spine?

No comments: