Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just One of Those Days…

The Internet is slow. No, I am not blaming some random, hiccupping server somewhere in the world trying to handle the packets of data I am requesting. I am blaming the Internet for its failure to provide me information at the speeds I desire it at. Bastards.

My car was supposed to come in yesterday. Instead I managed to get it today in the afternoon, AFTER the car carrier is towed so that it was no longer stuck on some irregular bump in the road. I had to stand there on the side of the road for about two hours until one of those industrial-sized tow trucks came to yank that carrier’s fat ass until it could move on its own again. Having a Privately-Owned Vehicle now will allow for much more freedom when it comes to getting around, but it’s adding other headaches. Insurance in California is almost double what I paid in Georgia. I also need to somehow register my car to park on base before the registration office closes, which is relatively close to the time we get out of class. Bastards.
♪IT’S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS
WHEN YOU DON’T WANNA WAKE UP…♪
Song of the Moment: “Break Stuff” by Limp Bizkit (yes, I quoted a Limp Bizkit song, so hate me now)

No comments: